Tuesday, January 3, 2006

On My Own

Today is my first official day here on my own! I know Mike's heart was hurting as he left Ellie Kate and I today. But, we know that there are things for him to do in OKC - including taking care of precious Conner, who is being a trooper, by the way.

At noon today they took Ellie for an MRI and MRS. These initial tests will tell the doctors where to go next. She remains very stable, and continues to get more and more alert. She also is breathing above the vent 99.9% of the time! She just needs to get a little more consistent.



Basically, we are waiting again. But, the doctors are great and the nurses are amazing, and all are eager (like us) to start treating Ellie Kate as soon as possible!
Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support for our family. I can't tell you how loved we feel and each of you is a part of that! We love you all so very much. As soon as we get any word, or any changes occur, we will be sure to post.

Ryan
Isaiah 43 

No comments:

Post a Comment

50k Try