Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Wonderfully Made Life - Welcome!

So, this is it!  I've finally started the blog.  It's been SEVEN years in the making with Carepages, emails, posts, etc.  We are finally ready as a family; I am finally ready as an individual, to do this!  It wouldn't be possible without your encouragement and without the help of my good friend, Allison Dalke.  Yay for a blog!!

And, you know what's cool??  We are currently adding ALL SEVEN YEARS worth of Carepage updates to the blog!  Soon you will be able to access each and every entry we've shared.  It may take a bit, but we will work hard so that you can see our story from the beginning!  I'm super excited about this as our entire life is evidence that God is truly with His people, and that's something I really want you to realize! 

The Wonderfully Made Life is our life.  It's the ups and downs, the roller coaster and the twists and turns of our crazy life.  It's the life God has called us to; the life God designed for us, and He's working it all together for His glory AND for our good.  That's what He's promised us - life abundant and full here on earth, despite what life may throw our way (including special-needs, illness and death!). This is the place I will share my heart, share our stories, and share our experiences.  It's my diary, of sorts.  The Diary of a Special Needs Mom! 

Friends,  I invite you to come along for the ride.  Join us for the craziness of our journey.  Sign up to receive the updates, much like you did with Carepages, although this will be much more simple and easier to share with your friends!  Speaking of that, be sure to share The Wonderfully Made Life with your friends!  I know this is what God has called me to do and I know there are families out there who need to be reached and need to be reminded that they are NOT alone.  Spread the love!  

More to come soon, I promise.  Until then, love well, serve often and pray much!  

Ryan
PS:  

4 comments:

  1. The world needs your voice. Let's get this party started! Congrats, Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you've got it up and going. Still praying regularly for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Thanks for always share your heart so hoping! You are in my prayers daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Ryan! Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete

50k Try