Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February 21, 2006

Precious Friends,

Ellie Kate is continuing to do well.  She smiled for the first time this weekend, which has brought so much joy to my heart!  It is so nice to see her do things like that.  She is also clasping her hands, reaching for toys, and she even rolled over twice last week!  We are thrilled with the progress she is making, especially since so many kids with NKH deteriorate rather than progress in their physical and mental abilities.

If you would like, you can join us in praying for the following:

1.  That Ellie would gain weight!
2. That she would get on a more regular schedule
3.  That she wouldn't cry as often, and that if she is in pain that would subside
4. Pray for Conner, that he will adjust to having a new sister who requires a lot of attention
5.  Pray for God's provision for our family

Also, as of Friday, February 24th, I will no longer be working at Oklahoma City University.  Ellie's situation requires me to stay at home, so that is what I will be doing from now on.  I'm excited and scared at the same time.  I know it will be an adjustment, so I appreciate your prayers on that.  From now on you can reach me by email at tullyryan@hotmail.com.

I hope you enjoy these most recent pictures of our family.  If you look back at some of the pics from Ellie's earlier hospitalizations, it is quite amazing to see the difference that has occurred!  Of course, we KNOW God has made these changes in her and is bringing her along, healing her in His time.

We love you,
Ryan
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mwmcl/album?.dir=/1f65

No comments:

Post a Comment

50k Try